外出就餐,這些英語句型不容錯過
Knowing how to order food in a restaurant is an important first task for any beginning level English learner. Here are two short dialogues to help you learn common questions and answers used at a restaurant.
了解如何在餐廳點餐是任何初級英語學習者的首要任務。下面是兩個簡短的對話,它們將幫助您了解在餐廳使用的高頻問題和回答。
Dining At a Restaurant Alone
一個人在餐館吃飯
This dialogue provides most the basic questions you'll need to know when going to a restaurant alone:
這個對話提供了你獨自去餐館時需要了解的最基本的問題:
Waitperson: Hi. How are you doing this afternoon?
服務員:你好。今天下午過得怎么樣?
Customer: Fine, thank you. Can I see a menu, please.
顧客:很好,謝謝。我能看看菜單嗎?
Waitperson:: Certainly, here you are.
服務員:當然可以,給你。
Customer: Thank you. What's today's special?
顧客:謝謝。今天的特色菜是什么?
Waitperson:: Grilled tuna and cheese on rye.
服務員:烤金槍魚和奶酪黑麥。
Customer: That sounds good. I'll have that.
顧客:聽起來不錯。我要一份。
Waitperson:: Would you like something to drink?
服務員:你想喝點什么嗎?
Customer: Yes, I'd like a coke.
顧客:是的,我想要杯可樂。
Waitperson:: Thank you. (returning with the food) Here you are. Enjoy your meal!
服務員:謝謝。(帶著食物回來)給你。祝您用餐愉快!
Customer: Thank you.
顧客:謝謝。
Waitperson:: Can I get you anything else?
服務員:您還有別的需要的東西嗎?
Customer: No thanks. I'd like the check, please.
顧客:不,謝謝。請給我賬單。
Waitperson:: That'll be $14.95.
服務員:一共是14.95美元。
Customer: Here you are. Keep the change!
顧客:給你。把零錢收下!
Waitperson: Thank you! Have a good day!
服務員:謝謝!祝您今天過得愉快!
Customer: Goodbye.
顧客:再見。
At a Restaurant with Friends
和朋友一起去餐館
Next, practice eating with friends at a restaurant with these questions to help choose what to eat:
接下來,練習與朋友一起在餐廳吃東西,并回答以下問題,來幫助選擇看看吃的東西:
Kevin: The spaghetti looks really good.
凱文:意大利面看起來真不錯。
Alice: It is! I had it the last time I was here.
愛麗絲:是的!我上次來的時候就吃了。
Peter: How is the pizza, Alice?
彼得:比薩餅怎么樣,愛麗絲?
Alice: It's good, but I think the pasta is better. What would you recommend?
愛麗絲:很好,但我覺得意大利面更好。你這里有沒有推薦菜?
Waitperson: I'd recommend the lasagna. It's excellent!
服務員:我推薦意大利寬面條。太棒了!
Alice: That sounds great. I'll have that.
愛麗絲:聽起來不錯。我會的。
Waitperson: Fine. Would you like an appetizer?
服務員:好的。你要開胃菜嗎?
Alice: No, lasagna is more than enough for me!
愛麗絲:不,千層面對我來說已經足夠了!
Kevin: I think I'll have the lasagna as well.
凱文:我想我也要烤寬面條。
Waitperson::\ Right. That's two lasagnas. Would you care for an appetizer?
服務員::對。那就是要兩個千層面。你要開胃菜嗎?
Kevin: Yes, I'll take the calamari.
凱文:是的,我要卡拉馬里。
Peter: Oh, that sounds good! I can't decide between the chicken marsala and grilled fish.
彼得:哦,聽起來不錯!我不知道是要雞肉沙拉還是烤魚。
Waitperson:: The fish is fresh, so I'd recommend that.
服務員:我推薦烤魚,因為這魚是新鮮的。
Peter: Great. I'll have the fish. I'd also like a salad.
彼得:太好了。我要魚。我還要一份沙拉。
Waitperson: What would you like to drink?
服務員:您想喝什么?
Kevin: I'll have water.
凱文:我要水。
Alice: I'd like a beer.
愛麗絲:我想要杯啤酒。
Peter: I'll take a glass of red wine.
彼得:我要一杯紅酒。
Waitperson: Thank you. I'll get the drinks and the appetizers.
服務員:謝謝。我去拿飲料和開胃菜。
Kevin: Thank you.
凱文:謝謝。
Key Vocabulary and Phrases
重點詞匯短語
Here are some key phrases used to discuss food in a restaurant when ordering and deciding on what to eat:
以下是一些用于在餐廳點菜和決定吃什么時討論食物的關鍵短語:
Could I have a menu, please?
請給我一份菜單好嗎?
Here you are.
給你。
Enjoy your meal!
祝您用餐愉快!
Would you like ...
你想要...嗎?
Can I get you anything else?
我能給你拿點別的嗎?
I'd like the check, please.
請給我賬單。
That'll be ...
那是…
Have a good day!
祝您今天過得愉快!
The spaghetti / steak / chicken looks good.
意大利面/牛排/雞肉看起來不錯。
How is the pizza / fish / beer?
比薩餅/魚怎么樣?
What would you recommend?
你有沒有推薦的菜?
I'd like my steak rare / medium / well done.[/en
]我的牛排要嫩一點/中一點/老一點。
[en]Are there any nuts / peanuts? My child has allergies.
含有堅果/花生嗎?我的孩子有過敏癥。
Do you have any vegetarian dishes?
有素菜嗎?
Could I have a glass of water, please?
請給我一杯水好嗎?
Could you tell me where the restroom is?
你能告訴我洗手間在哪里嗎?
I'd recommend the lasagna / steak / pizza.
我推薦烤寬面條/牛排/披薩。
Would you care for an appetizer / a beer / a cocktail?
您要開胃菜/雞尾酒嗎?
I'd like to have a beer / steak / a glass of wine.
我想要啤酒/牛排/一杯葡萄酒。